Finally Finished!!! (Well, almost.)

March 25th of last year!!! Over a year it took me to complete my dining room! And truth be told, it's not really 100% complete. I was just tired of waiting on me and decided to hang my art wall.


I love how it's all come together. The colors are bright and happy!


There actually is a victory in this story. See that framed piece on the wall? Well, that is an original produce crate label that I purchased at least 3 years ago. It's finally framed!! Not only is it framed, but somehow it has made it to the wall where it belongs!


This seems to be a reoccurring theme for me. A heavy dose of procrastination along with a full time job, and family, things just take a very long time to accomplish around here.


Are you curious what I still need to complete in this wonderfully bright and happy dining room? Not too much (thankfully): the crown molding needs to have a touch-up coat of paint applied, I need 6 matching place mats, and I'd like two small art pieces for the small walls on either side of the opening into the kitchen, which is to the left in this photo and just out of view.

Maybe a year from now I'll be able to show you my completed kitchen. Maybe.

Comments

Popular Posts